Title: Strange Bedfellows
Author: Amanda Mortlock
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Published: 9/22/26 by Atria Books
Thank you to Atria Books and Netgalley for the copy for review.
Cleo is a young woman working her way through college, and she also happens to be able to shift into a house cat. She meets and falls in love with a guitar playing college band member who happens to be a witch. They meet another familiar shifter and his witch and they make a coven.
A love the idea of a cat shifter. As a cat lover I would love this magic ability. Cleo's personality is exactly what I think a human cat would have which is so fun. Ollie is a dog shifter and also has the perfect doglike personality. The magic in this book is great. There were moments of great romance as well. However, the plot does not always follow the romance tropes and cliches we come to expect which can be hit or miss. I really liked the story overall even if I wish a couple things went differently. I recommend this book to fans of paranormal romance with witches and magic.
My Rating: 3.25 out of 5 stars

Comments
Post a Comment